People of the Earth, Take Back Your Motherland! Peace on Earth, Begins with TRUTH! Peace on Earth, Begins with RE-BIRTH!

Friday 16 December 2011

Specification - Life and Career Review

<<<<START HERE>>>>>


Specification:
My name is Roxxanne Faye and I am an Integrative Ecosocial Design B.Sc. associate with Gaia University (Gaia U). At the end of October 2011, I returned from my Gaia U Initial Orientation at the Regenerative Design Institute (RDI) and began working on my first required Output Packet (OP1a) assignment for Gaia U - the Life and Career Review (LCR).  This process took place from the end of October until that winter solstice in December, while I lived with my family on their float-home in Esquimalt and worked as an organic gardener in Victoria, on Vancouver Island, in Western Canada.

The purpose and design of this OP unfolded as an experiment in evolving my perception of and engagement with my life story: from fear, pain, judgement and regret into being present, choosing timeless empowerment and loving myself in-spite of all shortcomings. 

Scroll down this "GAIA UNIVERSITY Related" blog page to see the many entries for my OP1a LCR.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment