People of the Earth, Take Back Your Motherland! Peace on Earth, Begins with TRUTH! Peace on Earth, Begins with RE-BIRTH!

Sunday 11 December 2011

Websites - Portfolio

The blog I created to host my OP1a in Nov 2011.

My main website since spring 2008 for:
  • Music Sharing (and perhaps promotion...???)
  • Reiki Energy & Angel Therapy Healings
  • Goddess Womb Yoga Dance & Women's Healing Circle: the Red Tent & Potluck (offline since spring 2009)
  • Indigo, Crysal & Rainbow Children Empowerment (offline since 2011)
  • Raw Food and Nature Connection Coaching (offline since 2011)
The MySpace page I created for sharing draft recordings since spring 2010.

The YouTube page I created originally to express myself and talk with other nature loving-needing indigo and crystal children/teens/adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment