People of the Earth, Take Back Your Motherland! Peace on Earth, Begins with TRUTH! Peace on Earth, Begins with RE-BIRTH!

Friday 21 October 2011

Process Reflection, Self Review & Digiphon - Life and Career Review

Process Reflection (written mid Dec):
Writing this OP was an intensely creative healing process and experience that took a lot longer (many more weeks) and a lot more constructive energy, reflection, breaking down, processing, transformation/metamorphosis, patience and attention, than I expected. 
I began with journaling with the 4 sacred questions, many guild buddy calls, several re-evaluation counselling sessions, and answering the questions in the OP1a Workbook. But, whenever I attempted writing the LCR its self, I got emotional and upset. Here are some notes:
  • I would write, erase and repeat that process, over and over - my clarity and attitude was challenged as I was constantly triggered by a) living with my family and b) living in a city.
  • My computer crashed mid-November, I lost all my writing and started over.
  • The replacement computer I borrowed had typing problems, doubling my time typing.
  • I finally got into a flow through hand writing, then after hours and hours of transferring it (typing it!) to a google doc, I found that my total report was 2000+ words over the allowable word count. Re-editing took a week or more - not fun.
  • I spent over 100 hours on this output.
  • After 3 computer crashes in 3 years, I had to find pictures from my storage boxes, facebook and other online sources, leaving many timelines where I have no pictures.

Self Review:

Digiphon:

Casio Digital Camera, Macbook Air & Acer Laptops, OpenOffice, Mahara, Blogger, FlipSnack, Google Documents, Gmail, Skype,YouTube, Homestead, MySpace, Facebook, RoxyFaye.com, RingingCedarsRevolution.com, Google Calendar, Google Images, Adobe Reader, Windows Photo Viewer, Prezi.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment